Are you interested in cross-cultural work but not sure what that could look like for you? Explore the possibilities on a Wycliffe Australia short-term mission trip that gives you a chance to experience first-hand the ministries and roles involved in Bible translation.
- Live in a remote Aboriginal community
- Share life and faith with locals around the campfire
- Minister through testimonies, skits, songs and dramas
- Learn and perform songs in Aboriginal languages
- Experience life in the outback first-hand
- Spend time with Aboriginal people in their traditional hunting grounds
- See how God is at work in Bible translation, discipleship and other ministries
- Explore new opportunities to use your gifts
- Gain an understanding of issues facing Australia’s Indigenous people
- Take time out to reflect through team devotions and journalling
On the MAD trip, you will have the opportunity to visit two Aboriginal communities where Bible translation is taking place.