Are you interested in cross-cultural work but not sure what that could look like for you? Explore the possibilities on a Wycliffe Australia short-term mission trip that gives you a chance to experience first-hand the ministries and roles involved in Bible translation.
- Live in a remote Aboriginal community
- Share life and faith with locals around the campfire
- Minister through testimonies, skits, songs and dramas
- Learn and perform songs in Aboriginal languages
- Experience life in the outback first-hand
- Spend time with Aboriginal people in their traditional hunting grounds
- See how God is at work in Bible translation, discipleship and other ministries
- Explore new opportunities to use your gifts
- Gain an understanding of issues facing Australia’s Indigenous people
- Take time out to reflect through team devotions and journalling
On the MAD trip, you will have the opportunity to visit two Aboriginal communities where Bible translation is taking place.
Contact us for more information