Arts, Media and Technology Specialist
LONG TERM | SOUTH-EAST ASIA
You will serve a local church and community by working with local singers, actors, dancers, storytellers, and artisans, researching a community’s performing and visual arts and then sparking artistic creation to reach mutual spiritual and social goals.
- Identify, document and analyse indigenous arts including songs, dances, drama, stories and other performing and visual arts in a local community.
- Develop and implement strategies to create and evaluate goals of the community.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Good listening skills.
- Understands the function of various Sunrise art forms.
- Can learn Kalaam Media’s Wildfire system for building websites, and programs like Scripture App Builder, Reading App Builder and Dictionary App Builder, and process media files for distribution.
- Able to work and train effectively cross-culturally.
- Willing to work under local leadership.
- Collaborates with others.
Please contact us to discuss any training plans. Future training pathways will take into account any previous training and work experiences as well as your intended duration of service. Flexible options are available including online and on-field training.
- A minimum of one year (or equivalent) at Bible college.
- Payap University Arts and Ethnomusicology training.
- Orientation workshops, held at our National Centre in Kangaroo Ground, Victoria.
- Internship as an Arts Specialist.
- Level 3 or higher in Indonesian language facility.