LESS THAN 1 YEAR | PACIFIC
SIL PNG has an urgent need for Centre Managers at their Regional Centres throughout Papua New Guinea. There are eight Centre Managers required throughout the country. Keith and Elspeth Campbell are currently the Regional Centre Managers at the SIL Centre in Lae, PNG. Watch the interview below, with the Campbells, to discover what their roles involve:
• Plan and coordinate the running of a centre
• Construction, maintenance and repairs
• Hospitality, transport and assistance for the translation teams in the area.
• Ideally a married couple
• Good basic business and management skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Understands and applies principles of public relations
• Understands and respects multicultural management issues
• Practices a learning attitude and creative tolerance with differences while offering training and mentoring to those supervised or less skilled.
Please contact us to discuss any training plans. Future training pathways will take into account any previous training and work experiences as well as your intended duration of service. Flexible options are available including online and on-field training.
- Six weeks’ language and culture training, called Launch.
- Orientation workshops, held at our National Centre in Kangaroo Ground, Victoria.