Darwin Bookshop Manager and Administration Assistant
LONG TERM | AUSTRALIA
We are looking for someone to manage our small bookshop in Darwin which provides Biblical resources in Indigenous languages, as well as to assist with the administration needs of the Darwin office.
Who they will be working with
The person in this role would work under the director and relate to all other workers in the Darwin office including those working in finance, ethnoarts and translation.
• This role would include communicating with customers via phone, email and face-to-face
• ordering and managing stock
• offering stock to bookshops
• organising bookstalls at events
• ordering office supplies
• assisting the director with administration tasks.
• No formal qualifications or prior experience required.
• Administration and computer skills needed.
• A heart for Indigenous work preferred.
Language & Culture Training
Some type of language and culture training course would be helpful
Orientation and other training
Orientation workshops, held at our National Centre in Kangaroo Ground, Victoria