Dili Office Administrator
LONG TERM | SOUTH-EAST ASIA
We are looking for someone to manage the finances and administration needs of our Dili office.
The person currently covering this role is a linguist/translator who would like to get back to that work. She would train and work closely with the person in this role. They would also work under the director and alongside local staff who work in the office.
This role would include assisting in managing the finances of the Dili office, and assisting with administration tasks.
- Administration and computer skills
- A willingness to learn
- No formal qualifications required
- Experience in finance would be beneficial
- Bible College training to be discussed
- Six weeks’ language and culture training called Launch
- Orientation workshops, held at our National Centre in Kangaroo Ground, Victoria