Dili Office Administrator
LONG TERM | SOUTH-EAST ASIA
We are looking for someone to manage the finances and administration needs of our Dili office in Timor Leste.
Who you will be working with
The person currently covering this role is a linguist/translator and would like to get back to that work. She would train and work closely with the person in this role. They would also work under the director and alongside local staff who work in the office.
• assist with managing the finances of the Dili office
• assist with administration tasks
• administration and computer skills
• a willingness to learn required.
• No formal qualifications or prior experience required, but any experience in administration or finance would be beneficial.
Language & Culture Training
Some type of language and culture training course would be helpful
Six weeks language and culture training (Launch)
Orientation and other training
Orientation workshops, held at our National Centre in Kangaroo Ground, Victoria