1-2 YEARS | AUSTRALIA
Wycliffe Australia is grateful for the donations we receive to enable Bible translation and Scripture engagement to take place in communities throughout the world. The Projects team is currently looking someone to help with Donor Relations for WBTA projects. This is a part-time role (one day per week).
- attending the Projects Team meeting (currently via Zoom) most weeks on Mondays, 2-3pm
- calling donors to thank them and let them know they are appreciated
- answering donors’ questions
- receiving and analysing donor reports
- looking up the details of the donor and their donations in dTracker (training will be arranged)
- once training and confidence is established, summarising the information in the Half Yearly Project reports to add to the website.
Mentorship will be provided from a staff member who is currently in this role with the Wycliffe Relief and Development Foundation.