Kedron Flats Manager
LONG TERM | AUSTRALIA
Kedron is a beautiful suburb in Brisbane. In 2009, Wycliffe Australia was able to purchase a building in Kedron to support Wycliffe members and other mission workers in times of need.
The property was divided into five flats which made it ideal for hosting families transiting through Brisbane, hosting families with urgent medical needs, or simply providing a place of rest and recreation.
Wycliffe Australia is currently looking for someone to manage accommodation, maintenance and operational services at the Kedron Flats. An onsite manager’s flat is available for a reasonable rent. This role would suit a capable single person, or a couple with suitable skills.
- provide clean and well-equipped accommodation for residents
- manage bookings and payments for accommodation
- maintain friendly interaction with residents of the flats
- handle correspondence and keep good computer record
- maintain the gardens
- accommodation management experience would be an advantage
- the ability to maintain friendly relationships with people and promote harmony
- Christian ministry experience
- experience in property maintenance and repairs, and an ability to work well with tradies
Orientation workshops, held at our National Centre in Kangaroo Ground, Victoria. On-the-job training will be provided to the suitable candidate/s.