Kedron Property Manager
LESS THAN 1 YEAR | AUSTRALIA
The Kedron Property Manager oversees the cleaning, gardening and maintenance of this Wycliffe Australia property in Brisbane. The manager also looks after all the accommodation bookings and the needs of guests, especially those in Brisbane for medical reasons. Accommodation on site can be provided if needed.
Aug 2018 – Apr 2019
Kedron Flats, Brisbane
Five residential units in Kedron, Brisbane, serve the needs of Wycliffe and SIL colleagues working in the Pacific by providing long-term accommodation as well as temporary accommodation for those with medical or family needs.
- Manage accommodation bookings for flats.
- Provide assistance to guests.
- Clean the property.
- Keep the garden and concrete areas well maintained.
- Oversee maintenance of property.
- Keep good records of income and expenditure.
- Physically active.
- Good people skills.
- Willingness to work outside of normal business hours.
- Practical handyman skills a great advantage.
- Able to be content to spend the majority of time in one location.
- Able to cope with unexpected events.
Please contact us to discuss any training plans. Future training pathways will take into account any previous training and work experiences as well as your intended duration of service. Flexible options are available including online and on-field training.
- Orientation workshops, held at our National Centre in Kangaroo Ground, Victoria.