1-2 YEARS | AFRICA
Do you know when to pull out a combination square rather than a framing square? You must have valuable experience in construction and maintenance! Have you thought about using your gifts to serve overseas? We’re looking for a Maintenance Manager to supervise or perform a variety of important tasks to keep up our buildings in Cameroon. Please contact us!
- Supervises or performs activities such as painting, making minor structural repairs to masonry and woodwork, and repairing fixtures
- Supervises temporary or permanent assistants, assigning tasks such as cleaning or polishing, and monitoring performance to specified standards
- Requisitions repairs of building utility systems such as electrical wiring and controls, heating, ventilating and cooling systems, and plumbing
- Makes recommendations to administration regarding safety and security measures, and ensures established procedures are followed
- Plans periodic maintenance of heating and cooling units and fire protection systems.
- Background in construction and maintenance
- Some management experience helpful.
Please contact us to discuss training plans that include
- Some type of language and culture training course
- Orientation workshops, held at our National Centre in Kangaroo Ground, Victoria.