Manager/Hosts at MAPANG Missionary Home
LONG TERM | PACIFIC
We need a couple who love hospitality, have a missions heart as well as good administrative skills and a desire to serve God’s people, to serve as managers/hosts in our Mapang Missionary Home in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea.
MAPANG Missionary Home
The Missionary Home was initiated in 1960 by a group of Port Moresby Christians when it was no longer possible to accommodate, in private homes, the increasing number of missionaries passing through Port Moresby. The Missionary Association of Papua New Guinea (MAPANG) was formed as a non-denominational self-supporting association to provide accommodation to meet this need. www.mapang.org/
- Monitoring and supervising housekeepers, reception and kitchen staff.
- Managing finances, including payroll and accounts.
- Making regular reports to the Board.
- Engaging in opportunities to encourage and support guests.
- A couple with no dependents.
- Love hospitality.
- Have a missions heart.
- Good administrative skills.
- A desire to serve God’s people.
Please contact us to discuss any training plans. Future training pathways will take into account any previous training and work experiences as well as your intended duration of service. Flexible options are available including online and on-field training.
- Some type of language and culture training course would be helpful.
- Orientation workshops, held at our National Centre in Kangaroo Ground, Victoria.