LONG TERM | SOUTH-EAST ASIA
We are looking for a person willing to work directly with a family to help in the educational development of their children.
- Teaches a wide variety of academic subjects as required.
- Adapts curriculum to meet individual’s needs. May teach all areas of elementary education to students in special situations.
- Flexible and able to facilitate learning in possibly remote or isolated locations.
- Act as a consultant to the parents regarding curriculum and educational options.
- Communicate effectively and establish margin in their lives.
- Be a team player and adapt to various cultural situations.
- Valid teaching credential or equivalent, helpful but not required.
- Members will complete the normal training and orientation programs.
- Experience as a tutor or in a homeschooling environment helpful.
- Previous multicultural experience helpful.
Please contact us to discuss any training plans. Future training pathways will take into account any previous training and work experiences as well as your intended duration of service. Flexible options are available including online and on-field training.
- Some type of language and culture training course would be helpful.
- Orientation workshops, held at our National Centre in Kangaroo Ground, Victoria.