Considering missions, but not ready to commit to a long-term position? Want to see what working with Wycliffe Australia is like?
Our partner organisation, the Australian Society for Indigenous Languages (AuSIL), is looking for people to come and serve in Darwin for a year, with the possibility of extending to two years. It would involve joining Wycliffe Australia and raising your own prayer and financial support, though partial funding may be available.
- Serving full-time from the Darwin Office
- Be trained and work in your areas of interest
- Contribute to the administration needs of the Darwin office
- Keep your church and supporters up-to-date about your work
Successful applicants will learn their role on the job, however proficient computer skills are required.
We are looking for interns with a passion for and skills in at least one of the following areas:
- Audio recording and editing
- Project management
- Biblical exegesis
- Managing digital content (web, apps)
- Language research
- Website development
- Admin & office management
On the job training will be provided. The exact role you do will depend on your skills and passion, and could involve more than one type of work. Below are a few examples:
- Bible translation
- Managing digital publications and archiving
- Recording and editing Scripture audio
- Language research/survey
Interested? Send us an email